Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: '72 232 Power Steering Bracket

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: '72 232 Power Steering Bracket

Bill,

I may have the bracket..........that is, if it's the same as a bracket on a 258. It will be Tuesday before I can check it out.

By the way, what part of Dallas are you in? My job takes me to Carrollton every once and a while. In fact, I was there a few days this week. If you're near the area, maybe I can come see that Gremlin some day.

Rick

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS