From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 11:11 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] whose car is this?

In a message dated 9/2/05 8:48:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
He changed the name to the 'AMC Assholes Like Bart' page.   >; )

I'm sure I'm on there somewhere!

John
No your on Eddies AMC dorks page
Bart

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS