Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New pics

In a message dated 9/2/05 10:11:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, patrick_dubois@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hey Bart!

Quick question for you: when we access the main Badass page, it states
the number of new pictures. How can I get to those new pictures w/o
having to go through all the albums?

I hope this question makes sense, I've only had 1 coffee this morning!!!

Cheers, Eh!
Patof from Montreal
Patof,I have no idea as i'd like to know that one myself since i'm a member of a lot of yahoo groups.The only way to go directlyto the pics that I know is when the poster of the pics states where they are in a message on here i.e Hey guys i just posted 45 pics of my garden gnome' in my folder called Festus mortimers forlder.
Bart

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS