[BaadAssGremlins] B B B B B Baaaaaaaned from the AMC forum

[BaadAssGremlins] B B B B B Baaaaaaaned from the AMC forum

Yeup,once again i've managed to get banned from some elitest AMC forum.it went from a Raging party and is now nothing but a convilesant home the timid forum owner Brandon said too many folks were complaining i.e 'Jeepsr4evr' He got his way crying to the list owner guess i was in the way of jeeprs 'coup de atat' or how ever that craps spelled.Yes i'm one more of the many whos LEFT that piece of crap forum because its run as a dictatorship with a PUPPET owner!!I'll pop back on as an alias so i can see the pics at least as sometimes theres some cool stuff on there.I know i know some on here will say well bart you banned your self and in the backround you'll hear the theme music from the waltons  at the same time as i'm being scolded LMAO i'm surfin barefoot on a razor into a achohol river :/
Bart

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS