Re: [BaadAssGremlins] BART,How to send photos to the list?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] BART,How to send photos to the list?

In a message dated 9/2/05 4:07:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart. I finally took some photos after installing the cowl scoop on my
72 Gremlin and put them on a CD at Walmart. How do i email them to you
for the files photo section? Also have a photo of the Factory Aluminum
mags i have for sale. Thanks,Joe
Joe,send em to me at BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxx and i will make you your own folder.
Bart

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS