Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the _mc forum

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the _mc forum

In a message dated 8/30/05 7:59:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Todd,

The fact that some are using the word in place of 'bad'
or 'sissy' does not change it's meaning. By calling it
'gay', they're equating bad with being gay.

They are telling the owner of the lousy car that he
must be gay to have a car that bad.

But what the other person hears is 'I'm an intolerant
jerk that knows less about cars than people, so ignore
me'.

John
Fag gay who cares,this subject sucks lets talk of it no more!!
Bart

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS