[BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the GAYmc forum

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the GAYmc forum

Man just because everyone doenst have the same opinion as you that
isnt reason to Drum them out of the forums.

Ive helped out here. And it wasnt like Ive Sobbing down my keyboard.

I guess how I feel about this board is theres alot of guys that have
been around here for along time and preferance gets placed.  I havent
been whining about it.

Damn dude not everybody is out to get you.