RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the _mc forum

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the _mc forum

Title: Message
Bart,

Umm....no, you have it backwards. 'Gay' as bad, sissy or dumb is the OLD
thing- a derogatory slur used on non-gays to insinuate they are sissys 'like
gays'. That was over (up here, anyway) back in the 70s.

Now it means homosexual and nothing else (unless your 80-years-old and
then it means happy, too).

'Gay' is just another 'N' word when used as you did.

I know, i know...you hate lectures. But nobody gay is going to agree with
your take on that use of the word....north or south.

As for 'bad' or 'dumb'...I just call stuff like that 'shit', as always. Only the
owner of the 'shit' gets offended then.....which is the intent!

John