RE: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm SICK of the GAYmc forum

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm SICK of the GAYmc forum

Title: Message
Bart,

"It's not me...I'm fine. It's all the other guys that are crazy."

or maybe...

Simply put, not everyone is unconcerned about being PC, and you are
about as non-PC as a guy gets. Most folks have developed thin skins
and are over-sensitive about everything.

I see your notes and they are abrasive, often angry, crude, rude, slamming,
obnoxious and sometimes worse....and in your eyes, these are all compliments.
But others don't see past it, to that soft, white underbelly of Bart.. where the
puppies get snuggled and the straights and the gays are treated equally.

We here at the BAG know Bart's a harmless, loud-mouthed windbag that
enters a shoving match with an AK-47 blazing. That's part of your entertainment
value to me.

But the forum is too squishy for that. You've got a lot of 'hey, you're hurting
me' types over there, so to stay there, ya gotta water it down. Believe me,
I've slammed a lot of those mods privately and a few publicly. The guy you
quoted is one of their most power-crazy mods...I avoid him like the plague.
But another...the mod that I jumped publicly back when swinedog attacked
me over that car sale gone bad...that mod was overdoing it, too, and I
slammed him publicly. Last week, he was thanking me (in private notes) for
helping him to become a better mod....saying he deserved my scolding.

Some get it, some don't.

You're a pain in the ass, Bart. Seems this group just tolerates pain better
than that one.  Of course, it helps that YOU'RE the mod here!! LOL!  : )

John