Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hurricane hits Mississippi..Frank Swygertok??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hurricane hits Mississippi..Frank Swygertok??

When Frank came back from his tour in Korea he was transferred to either
Virginia or North Carolina or some where in that area. I just got word
that a friend and his family who was in the path of the storm are ok and
his home only suffered minor damage but is without electric. Bart can
sympathise with these people after the storm season they had in Florida
last year.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Saw on the news that Gulf Port Mississippi is under
water from the huricanes storm surge. Doesn't Frank
Swygert (AIM Magazine)live there or close to there??
Hope and pray that  he and his home/family/AMC's
survived it ok!! Anybody hear from him? Are there any
other AMC-List/Badd Ass Gremlin list members in the
regions hit?  We all need to Pray for the folks that
were in harms way!!! I sincerely hope that everyone on
the AMC-list/Gremlin  list are ok!!!!!!    joe

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

--- End Message ---