Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts Gremmy came home today

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts Gremmy came home today

Sounds like that 71 has race car potential being rusty underneath.

Olly

scott <cs10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I bought a 71 gremlin 232 auto for parts, its really rusty underneth.
But anyone need a good running 232 with 61,000 miles on it and they
can hear it run? Im in ohio. If interested we can work out a price.
Oh and its so cool havin two 71 gremlins,both blue side by side!!

Yahoo! Mail

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS