Re: [BaadAssGremlins] dash question on a 78 gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] dash question on a 78 gremlin

Since this is going to be my daily driver I don't really want it to
stand out. Although the orange body makes it stand out a little with the
turbine wheels and BFG Radial T/A's.  I won't even have a radio in it as
I like quiet when I drive. I got a radio delate plate from Rick and
double stick taped an early Hornet front fender Bee emblem that I got
off of eBay that had the lugs broken off to the center of it. I have a
77 AMX rear window louver that needs to be media blasted and painted the
body color and installed and I may have the side windows lightly tinted.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Doc,For your Hornet I have to agree with you. Mine is a conglomerate of parts and colors, so I'm going to go a little wild on it. Black w/yellow accents. My front seats are on order from the Poncho people. 2005 Grand Am style.

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I agree with Terry. I am old fashioned and like solid colors and not all
that loud ricer stuff. My orange Hornets interior will be  all black
with some silver accents around the gauges and door handles like stock
with polished billet knobs on the dash controls, column shift lever,
turn signal lever and stock window roller levers. Subtle and subdued for
a classic look but still modern and tasteful.
"Doc"