Re: [BaadAssGremlins] bought the 360

Scott the Eastwood paint is the proper color from 64 to 74. The late
74's like my orange Hornet with the 75 grill in it has the non metallic
blue engine. It must have been an end of year change. Also I believe
reading that some years the California engines were red.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- A while back I posted about finding a 360. Well tonight I went and
paid for it. I would have picked it up too, but I blew a brake line in
my truck. I kinda know the guy and trust him too. I will pick up next
week. Well anyway it has a Performer intake and carter carb and
edelbrock shorty headers on it too. I think it was a great deal. Now I
need to decide what too put it in.
  My engine paint came in the mail from Eastwood also. I think it is
the wrong color. It said metallic on the label and my old 232 is a
light blue solid color I thought.
                               HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE
                                  SCOTT

--- End Message ---