Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: language & pix!

i can make out f&*k but the rest is a blur lol
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 7:36 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: language & pix!

Speaking of language, I caught this right off the bat on a current ebay auction, always be careful not to take photos nekked as sometimes your reflection will show up in the mirror, vase, whatever. And don't take photos in the hood:
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx