Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Up Yours

In a message dated 8/26/05 6:14:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
This comment was posted on your group site, Bart. This no-class
individual is a member of this group and his user name is 'up
yours'. Perhaps I should be the one to leave the group. ~Lu~
Lu,whoooa i didn't mean you were the instigater here,I only asked if this guy told me up yours as i thought that was what he said to me as i replied to his i wanna blankety blank blank up her cornshoot.and told him that kinda talk aint cool on here.see i get loads of mail and figured i musta deleted this guy tellin me up yours when i told him that his comments were a no no here so please forgive me if it looked like i was yelling at you .
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS