[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Replacement Carpeting

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Replacement Carpeting

I've used 1AAuto (http://www.1aauto.com/) before when
I restored my two Olds wagons and was very pleased
with the moulded carpets they provided.  They were an
exact fit to the floor contours.  There were some odd
bumps in the floor pan beside the front seats that
were accounted for in the carpeting.

BLDFW
Dallas, TX

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs