Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Car trade??

In a message dated 8/26/05 4:36:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello all you Gremlineers.
Got a tuff decision. Got a guy (Ben, aka Hemigremy) on Gremlinx.com
wanting to trade his running 70 Gremlin for my rolling chassis.

I love my Gremlin and my first thought is no, but his is nice looking
and I sure could use a running car right now. Chk his out. Gremlinx
forum, page 5, next to last. Silver n red. Why must I be tempted????
Rod
Gotta think tho dude,all that work you have in youer 73.and you can always find a piece of shit beater for a car.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS