Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Replacement Carpeting

carpet muncher=someone who eats a womans p***y and i think that up yours guy should be kicked from list as every post by him i see is hateful or just plain stupid lol
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 5:28 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Replacement Carpeting

Huh? Carpet Munchers? I need a translation of that. On what brands to
buy you got me. I bought this one from Kennedy American and am told that
this company is also the supplier for A.J. at South Texas or Alamo AMC
also. I just realised part of the fitting problem might be is I
requested the better carpet not that cheap crap that AMC used, but then
again it should fit. Maybe my idea of a carpet kit especially a molded
kit fitting with little or no modification is asking to much. I have
spoken to a few people who have installed kits on different cars
(Chevy's and Fords) and was told that none of them fit without a hassle.
I spent 4 hours yesterday fitting the rear piece of carpet to make it
fit to my satisfaction. I thought since this car has a basically stock
interior that it would be easier just to spend the money for the kit and
pop it in. LOL It was easier on the other car when I bought 3 yards of
carpet from ACC and cut and made it myself. Oh well this is my last
interior job and I only have one more piece of carpet to fit. I already
see it is going to be a hassle making it fit around the gas pedal and
the A/C drain.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS