Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: bumper brackets

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: bumper brackets

Actually Doc without taking the bumper off the best I can tell the rest of it is not rusted. It isn't rusted on the side the wrap around the car. It is rusted from about where it bolts on to the bracke the big ruber piece that is on the bumver on both sides. the top and bottom of the bumper are OK

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS