Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Temporary Stop Gap Seat Upholstery Solution

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Temporary Stop Gap Seat Upholstery Solution

Eddie we don't have any Walmart's here only Napa, Auto Zone and R&S
Strauss. I looked in the Whitney catalog and found very little of what I
was looking for.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Hey Doc, before you get some of those pull over covers from JC, go to Wal
Mart or several local auto stores, as they sell them also, usually under
$20. They serve a purpose, and in this case a checp fix while better things
happen.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825