Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is Bart a Biker?

In a message dated 8/15/05 9:35:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart, are you a Tazmanian biker secretly living down under, masquerading as
a AMC Gremlin owner? I came across this only because someone asked me if I
knew that a file off my website was #1 in a www.google.com searhc under
'asshole nigerians' . Seriously, someone in Europe pointed that out to me,
sort of flattered! But I did the search and well, saw Bart describing his
bike, or at least I thought it was Bart:
http://www.biker.co.nz/Classifieds.asp?id=1669001926
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
email volume is currently
light; 4-7 day reply time;
call if important
Naaw not me,i guess theres a bunch of onry mean folks around the world like me LOL
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS