Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil presure

In a message dated 8/15/05 12:01:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, cs10@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What mod are you people talking about with v-8 amc motors. To make
more oil pressure? My 360 holds 60 pounds cold, 40 pounds hot going
down the road, and 5 pounds idiling. IF you run it hard and then pull
up to a light fast and stop it drops to zero and the light comes on.
IT comes back up right away. IT has a new oil pump and new main and
rod  berings. IS there anything i can do to save it?

one of the few flaws about the 66-91 AMC V8 is one of the rear bearings gets starved for oil and there s a mod where you run a line by tapping into the lifter valley to the front of the engine thus lubing that area much better.also member Davis Martin sells a oil mod kit for AMC V8s Davis,ya out there??
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS