Re: [BaadAssGremlins] damn oil pressure

In a message dated 8/15/05 9:50:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, carll@xxxxxxxx writes:
I was on the hiway going to the rod run in Vernon Texas 270
milesbehind me when I all of a sudden went from 40 PSI oil to -0-
loaded up the car and sent it back home haven't tore down the new 401
but that sucks at least there was a gremlin in the cruise but not mine

Giz
Giz i hope its nothing serious. Maybe that oil mod for AMC V8's is what you need
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS