[BaadAssGremlins] found a 360

 Well all you badd ass gremlin people. This week a guy asked me if I
was still interested in his jeep. He said he would sell me his 360
with performer intake and 4 barrel for $100. I said I would take it.
It runs good and it was in a Plymouth Street Rod. THen went in this
junky jeep cherokee, probably to keep it running and oiled up.
 Well I wanted to keep my Gremmie all stock, but this deal is to good
to be true. I believe my car to be a original miles 6 cylinder stick
car and I'm not sure I want to hot rod it. I was hoping to find
another older grem to hot rod.
           WHAT SHOULD I DO
                            SCOTT