Re: [BaadAssGremlins] gremlin dragcar for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] gremlin dragcar for sale

can you get pics?

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Not mine, about 50 miles from me however:
1974 Gremlin rolling chassis, tubs with 9 inch 488's 12 point roll cage fuel
cell, 2600 lbs, disc brakes, hoosiers, $1975, PH#409-789-2940 or
409-935-6164
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825