From: Miller Performance   millerperformance@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:33 AM
Subject: need parts

Hey Eddie!

Long time to talk to.

I guess I am making too much horsepower now! I have nearly destroyed the rear spring plates on my Spirit. I have the car running in the high 11's now and the home built traction bars are really putting a load on the rear springs.

Do you have any rear spring plates for a Hornet/Spirit/Concord/Gremlin ?

I plan on beefing up the next set. I may end up having to fabricate a pair out of some 1/4 plate to make something stong enough..... :)

Are you going to be at the Lone Star Shootout in October? I will be down there running in Nostalgia Muscle Car with the Texas Outsiders. I plan on winning again this year. I won the season finale last year at Denton so I may as well keep up the trend eh?

Mike Miller
817-831-1760