Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wheel lug removal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wheel lug removal

Dan if you can get them in that way it is ok but I would still recommend
that you put a couple of washers on the lug with a lug nut and tighten
them with a socket and breaker bar or a big tire Iron to make sure they
are pulled in tight in the axel.  Also make sure when you put the tire
and wheel on it is tight and check it after a few miles to make
absolutely sure.
"Doc"