[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Heat And Progress

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 8/11/05 4:18:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
>
> Hot as  hell here today, cut out the small amount of rust in the floor of
> my orange  car on drivers side floor. Tomorrow I will trim it and start
> the patch. I  am chilling out at home now in the A/C having a glass or 2
> or 3 or 4 or  more of wine before the wife comes home in 2 hours to give
> me hell again.  She sounds like the school teacher from the TV Charlie
> Brown Cartoon. WA  WAAA WA WAAA WA WAAA. SHOOT ME!!!!!!  The beginning of
> Sept. she has a  weeks vacation coming, my brother is coming up from
> Arizona for a few day's  and my friend is closing his shop for that week
> so I have no place to hide  from all of them!!!!!! Hey Wayne you want to
> find a hole we can hide in  from relatives for a week of peace and quiet?
> "Doc
>

> Sounds like you been drinkin WHINE LOL jeez Doc its hotter than blue blazes
> here in Florida as well plus i'm dodgin hurricanes LOL
> Bart

I hope you make out better this year dodgin them canes than last year Bart. I don't know how the people of Florida survived last years season. This is supposed to be the hottest summer on record. It started in the end of june and hasen't let up yet. The wine was good but didn't drown out the WA WAA WAA's.
"Doc"