Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wheel lug removal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wheel lug removal

So you still are carrying a 'torch' for the "ex" eh, Eddie  ??

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Speaking of ex wives, there was only two things she was good for, one was
keeping almost all of my friends happy when I was not around; and two, well,
she paid attention when my dad, Homwe T. Stakes Sr, showed her one day how
to change brake pads, cables, cylinders on a 1970 Javelin I had. So I guess
now in 2005, between keeping members of the Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans,
Houston Rockets, W. B. Ray Fighting Texans marching band, and just about any
guy with a classic mullet on Padre Island happy, I think she could still
change brakes out on a 1970 Javelin!!! Eeeewwww.....Blair Witch!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825