Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mad or Glad

Terry,
I got my set up from Clifford and just slapped on a set of headers, a 360 holley, and an economizer cam. Now all I need to do is keep my clutches from wearing out too quickly.
Hal

twa1950@xxxxxxx wrote:
I went back tonight. I had a different attitude. While there was a few smart asses most of the people were nice. I just blame the smart asses on an over indulgence of beer. You know when I was riding down the street every one was pointing out the fact that there was a Gremlin. A couple of guys told me I had a rare automobile there. You know if you would had told me 25 years ago a Gremlin would someday be rare I would have thought you were crazy. Only thing a lot of people were wanting me to do a burn out. Think they were trying to be funny. All I kept thinking I wish I had one of you guys hot Gremlins so I could see the look on their faces when I did it. Oh well maybe someday I will get that second Gremlin and it will be hot. Now I have a question for you. I noticed J.C. Whitney is selling the Offehouser intake manifolds that you can mount a 4 barrel on. Not that I am going to get one but I was wondering since the intake-exhaust manifold is together on the six what do you do for an exhaust manifold. Just wondering.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS