[BaadAssGremlins] Hornet / Gremlin V8 throttle cable Dimensions

[BaadAssGremlins] Hornet / Gremlin V8 throttle cable Dimensions

Anyone have a spare V8 Gremlin / Hornet throttle cable
around that you can measure.... Total length? I just
got a NOS after market one....it looks fine. I also
traded a new V8 race cam with $25 air mail shipping
included to a fellow AMCer in Canada for a V8
Hornet/Gremlin sway bar and a (V8???supposed to
be)throttle cable and bracket. Cable is to be a
spare.Problem...the cable arrived today and it's about
ONE FOOT LONGER that even the 6 cyl cable on my car???
Also...has a metal hook (eyelet)end(pin goes thru) for
the pedal attachment???? Grem takes a plastic clip to
the pedal. What is this from????...Matador Coupe..or
even a AMC at all? Got took  obviously?  Never have
had a problem with this fellow before???? Emailed
him...hope he will send the correct one. Joe