Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This is one Cool Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This is one Cool Gremlin

In a message dated 8/1/05 1:52:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart,

Thankfully, you can't afford it. :)

First thing I'd change is to toss the added gauge under the dash and that cheesy radio.

Going anywhere but full-on factory stock with it would be a crime (tho a fresh 360 kept
stock-looking, and wearing the 304 air cleaner and valve cover tags wouldn't be a bad
mod).

John
Yeah John another boring AMC you'd make it into LOL
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS