[BaadAssGremlins] New release program

This has zero to do with Gremlins, but I think some of ya'll might find the
humor in the photo! Funny how this was sent to me by a Aussie!

US Navy Releases Terrorist

The US Navy today announced that it has released a senior Al Quaeda
terrorist after questioning him extensively for 27 days while being held
prisoner aboard a US aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea. In a humanitarian
gesture, the terrorist was given $50 US and a white 1962
Ford Fairlane automobile upon being released from custody.
The attached photo shows the terrorist on his way home just after being
released by the Navy.

Hey, at least it was NOT a Gremlin, Pacer or Hornet!