[BaadAssGremlins] Was Dash/ Now Flair/Hogan

[BaadAssGremlins] Was Dash/ Now Flair/Hogan

Flair was alway's known to step back and forth over the line between
good and evil. Hogan was alway's the King of good until the NWO deal.
Now all of a sudden after cursing out his fans he is now good again and
the majority of the Hulkamorons cheer for him again. I cheer after each
time he get's his old bald headed ass beat down. His reality show bites
too. His daughter better lift some weight's and become a wrestler cause
she stinks as a singer. AMC content the whole dash package tray and all
comes out in 1/2 hour with a small pliers and some 1/4"socket's on a
1/4" drive ratchet and a 9/16 socket and 3/8" ratchet & a Philips screw
driver. Been there done that more times than I care to remember and will
do it again soon to install the new dash in the orange car.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- 50's? That's being generous. Flair is way older than that. Hogan
only does good poses. HBK is gonna get him at SummerSlam, but Hogan
may be scheduled to win 'one more time'. Now that's entertainment!
LOL ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Olly <mrmopar00@xxxx> wrote:
> Only Flair knows how to wrestle.  Hogan should stick to
movies.......lol
> What the hell give the WWE a shot.  If not their is NWA-TNA.  ;)

> Olly
>
> baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 7/29/05 9:44:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
strlcuckoo_46@xxxx writes:
> Thanks..................I think
> Does thw WWe takes guys that are 59?
>

> Rick Flair and Hulk Hogan still wrestle,and they gotta be in their
50's
> Bart

--- End Message ---