Re: [BaadAssGremlins] go vote for sc/rambler

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] go vote for sc/rambler

In a message dated 7/30/05 4:50:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
o vote for Matt's SC/Rambler when you get a chance, it is free, just give
him a high vote.
http://www.online-car-show.com/carshow.cfm?id1=324
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
email volume is currently
light; 4-7 day reply time;
call if important

Aww maaan,how man damn times does that dudes SC/Rambler gotta be on some car site or mag.theres other AMC's that are mag potential as well!! I swear Matt skrews his own car he so in love with it!!!Dudes got a rumpety cam in it but has granny tires on it,has racing stickers but never races it.and shows his car on forums and sites that cater to ONE brand i.e he was whoring his car on a Mustang site for christs sake
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS