Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1979 spirit amx parts wanted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1979 spirit amx parts wanted

Eddie you know I will help anyone looking for parts or selling a car or
needs repair info I can supply. The thing that drives me insane is
people not stating what parts they really need or when selling car I or
anyone else may be interested in and not giving the area they live in.
WHY WASTE YOUR TIME AND MINE!!!!!!!! Old age, severe health problems, a
bitchy wife, a Hornet that fight's me at every thing I try to do and the
heat recently must have made me more short on patience than I usually am
( I has none before ). If you want a part or parts ask for them
specifically, DUH!!!!! I can't rub my !@#$%^&*! bald head and read your
mind. If you are selling a car give the location. I am still waiting for
an idiot on one of the model car lists to tell me whether the 1:1 66
American he has for sale is a hardtop and where it is. Sorry for the
rant Bart but stupidity and the people that talk it have just recently
pushed me over the edge as far as patience goes. I have stated these
views over and and over on all the groups I belong to in the last few
year.
"DOC"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Begin Message ---
Joe below is looking for some stuff for his newly aquired Spirit, does anyone here have any spare stuff they can hook him up with? Thanks in advance to all who may reply, and Joe, considering joining this group, really nice group of folks here.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx