[BaadAssGremlins] Sort Of A Good Day Today

[BaadAssGremlins] Sort Of A Good Day Today

The heat and humidity has returned today with a vengeance :-( and will
be here all week. Damn!!!!! I was forced to stay home and wait for a new
A/C to be delivered. You know it's like waiting for the cable guy. I'll
be there between 9 & 5. I lost a day working on my orange Hornet last
thursday when they delivered the first one that was damaged. They took
50$ off the price because I screamed bloody murder about them wasting my
time. 50$ did not make up for a lost day on my car but it was somthing.
It has now been delivered and installed and works fine. That will get my
wife off my back for a while till she gets on a roll about somthing
again. Probably the interior parts still in the living room. It's not my
fault. For one reason or another I have lost 1-2 day's a week working on
he car every week in the last 4 weeks. Since I came into that tax free
money last summer when I want somthing for the car I buy it. I only need
the front bucket seats re-upholstered. Price is no object, I just want
them done. Getting the seat insert material was no problem, I have it.
Would you believe I can't get anyone to do the !@#$%^ seats right away.
I will install the newly restored sun visors I just finished that Lu
sent me tomorrow and continue on the floors. Tuesday is errand day so I
will loose 2-3 hours first thing in the morning. The only other bright
thing that happened today was a re-pop of a 1962 model kit I bought from
one of the AMC model group members arrived while I was waiting for the
A/C today. Thanks Todd. Boy did that bring back memories as I had this
kit back in 1962. The house is getting nice and cool now and I think I
will have a few glasses of wine and watch some TV till the wife gets
home. Try to stay cool everyone, I know I will.
"Doc"