Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO International Show

id love to go to these shows but i dont have my license, only 17, and no car thats legal lol although my gremlin is almost done as far as i know until i get it inspected after i get it painted
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 2:43 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO International Show

WHAT???? No Hornets???

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I didn't see anyone from this list at the show today, but I had a
good time never the less. There were at least 150 - 200 AMC cars on
the show field and 'display only' areas. I took many photos and will
post a few relevent cars in a folder tonight. I did order a radiator
(yeah!) and Jeff Kennedy got most of my money! He even had floor
pans that I needed. One vendor was selling these cool t-shirts which
I donned today: "Bad Ass Girls {AMC logo} Drive Bad Ass Toys" - how
appropriate was THAT?!!! There were around 1/2 dozen Gremlins, 3
Pacers, 1 Matador, several Ramblers, 4 Marlins, 1 Metro, a couple of
Rouges, and a zillion AMXs & Javelins. There were 3 Jeeps, and some
Nash/Hudsons too. The vending was great (missed you Eddie & sorry to
hear of your health issues). I bumped into a few friends that I had
met at other sh! ows and met 'Javlynn Sue'. The Colorado AMC Club is
hosting the 2007 show and they were selling these cool coins that
you could get your AMO number stamped on (proceeds going for that
event - I had to get one). After loading up on parts, AMO stuff, t-
shirts, a neat Gremlin baseball cap and photos, I left before the
banquet and awards.
The general AMO meeting was good and featured the Mexican AMO Club
(their president was there and gave a very nice powerpoint
presentation). A new class for judging was brought up which was
the 'Great American Road Traveler' award which will go to the best
AMC driven car starting next year. Non-AMC powered vehicle class was
discussed and will now permanently be a part of the AMO shows. The
hospitality, hotel, and event were first rate. Wonderful time! I
just hate that I didn't meet any BAG members in person. Hopefully we
can meet in Dayton next year or sooner! ~Lu~

You all laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS