Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 401

In a message dated 7/19/05 4:55:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, carll@xxxxxxxx writes:
just picked up my 401 from the machine shop ross forged pistons a lil
ol comp 268 cam and 9.7/1 comp stainless valves now the work starts I
gotta build it and slid the motor and 4 spd in as a unit the sad part
is now i only got 1 spare 401 left and I know you all feel my pain

Giz
What happened to the 401 already in your Grem Giz? and were all just heart broken over your having only one more spare 401 oh boo hoo LOL NOT you lucky mofo Jealous am thou!!
Bart
73 Gremlin with a lowly 360 :(

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS