[BaadAssGremlins] 1972 Gremlin master cylinder drum/disk

[BaadAssGremlins] 1972 Gremlin master cylinder drum/disk

Ok. I've collected all the parts to install 77 Hornet
Bendix disk brakes (2.6" bore caliper)on my Gremlin.
EXCEPT the master cylinder. I read that the bore on a
disk master cylinder is the same size as my present
drum brake cylinder. I want to replace it as i have NO
idea how old it is. Problem...i bought a NEW  not
rebuilt 77 Hornet disk brake master cylinder....but
the lines exit on the WRONG side of it..fender side
opposed to my Gremlins engine side exit. NOW....i
"heard" that 1972 Gremlin manual disk master cylinder
has the line exit reversed?? I think the fellow meant
front to rear???? MY 72 Gremlins drum setup has the
"FRONT brake" lines exiting closest to the
firewall..as i expected,rear brakes exit the front of
the cylinder. WHERE do 1972 Gremlin manual DISK master
cylinder "FRONT brakes" lines exit...toward firewall??
Point to engine or fender???? THANKS. I need to pick
up the correct one so i can get these installed. I MAY
just use a drum brake one as i know it will bolt right
up....cept it's $10 more for e new on e than a mew
disk one? Wish the parts store had actual photos of
the cylinders!!!!  Dream on! Joe