Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Giz, Question for ya....

In a message dated 7/15/05 2:03:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, carll@xxxxxxxx writes:
> track pic is loaded

how do you like the susp travel look at pics 1&3 this puppy launches
hard 1 wheel is just barely off and rear tires are wrinkled just
remember this is my +20MPG steet car with working AC and yes those are
drag radials

Giz that's a wicked pic of yer gremster,Please if you have anymore post them.
so wahts your e/t's? and that's awesome hauling ass and having nice cold a/c at the same time
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS