Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: FW: AMC V8's ?360 ??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: FW: AMC V8's ?360 ??

In N.Y. any car over 25 years old has to only pass a safety inspection,
brakes, front end, light's, wipers, ect. No emissions. 10$ No historical
plates necessary. My regular insured 77 Malibu falls in this category
along with my two 74. You don't have to have historical plates to get
classic insurance here. Also with historical plates you are limited
where you can take the car, shows, parades, club meetings. I drive both
Hornet's all over al the time weather permitting.
"Doc"