From: jeeperscompshop2000 [mailto:jeeperscompshop2000@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:18 AM
To: JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AMC V8's 360 ??

HI! John:

Is it possible to build a 360 engine to the same specs as the (Group 19)
SC/360 Scrambler engine with todays over the counter parts., and still
be emissions legal??
If the answer is yes, Could you tell me which brands of over the counter
parts and part numbers to buy to build it?
I have a 1974 Bricklin with a 360 in it and a little more HP. would be
nice.
Thanks.
Ken.