Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Giz, Question for ya....

In a message dated 7/14/05 12:19:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, carll@xxxxxxxx writes:
I have some of it at the track and with reindeer pulling it in a
christmas parade but will have to scan those what di you think of the
bricklin?

Giz
Giz,the bricklins kick ass But we all are in love your your even more kick ass purple Gremachine! you've teased us with little pics of it so far,yer torturing us man.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS