[BaadAssGremlins] great website

Hey, ya'll have heard me go on about a damned little ugly green Rambler
wagon eating up the track at Cecil County years ago when Paige and me went
up there. Here it is, check out the front wheels coming off the ground:
http://www.nashnut.com/archives/cat_all_amc_day_cecil_county_dragway_timetrials_rising_sun_md.html

Bart, Davis all you racers will really enjoy this site. It is John Trotta's,
who is a old friend of mine. I often wondered what happened to him, as we
used to correspond in the 80s. Well, by accident I just bought something off
him on ebay of all things, and decided to write him and he told me about his
website. So here it is, ya'll enjoy:
http://www.nashnut.com/
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX