Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Haatchback Parts Needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Haatchback Parts Needed

Right Doc I am slowly working on those. Hope you still have that auto floor shift set up.

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hal I need the stainless steel trim from around the hatch windows.  The
front and rear rubber fillers between the bumper and body along with the
clis for attaching them.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS