Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Getting Ready for Dennis...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Getting Ready for Dennis...

I only feel sorry for those who couldn't help being where they were NOT the assholes who moved on the beach and built their damn 500K houses 3 inch from the shore.seen one idiot today that idiot Jim Cantori from The weather channel who acts like hes covering the war in IRAQ when he's talking.he's the Geraldo Rivera of weather forcasters.anyway this guys REBUILT his house after Ivan and is fixing to get walloped again by Dennis.the USA govt.should rezone these properties nd let them return to their natural state so these idiots can not build up everything with theyr gated jaded communities shopping centers and condos or as i like to coo the condos'future jetties'i hope these canes will drive all these carpet baggers away.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS