To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 19:31:40 -0500
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Spare Parts Drying UP

Not sure I sent this, but it was in my "drafts" folder so here

Doc, of the BaadassGremlin Yahoo group
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/BaadAssGremlins/
mentioned:
"Eddie has preached for years about sheet metal parts drying
up so when Davis parted out the Hornet coupe he had I bought extra sheet
metal I really did not need."

Ironically, this below appeared in my emailbox on Independence Day
2005.....from Canada.