Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Floor shift plastic

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Floor shift plastic

Hornet shifters are the same also.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- I think the Eagle set up would probably work...but I'm
a originality buff. The closest I can get to the way
it looked when new, the better.  I think Gary 'and The
Mix' may have what I am looking for. :) Some of the
old Gremlin plastic pieces are tough to find. This is
the first time I ever needed to locate an original
plastic shifter box..thingy.  Thanks for your
suggestion, your help is greatly appreciated.

~Kevin