[BaadAssGremlins] Spare Parts Drying UP

I was speaking to my youngest son this morning about some problems he
has had with his original 11,000 mile 84 "K" car wagon I gave him. It
turns out the little old lady car that has only made 3,000 miles since
1986 has a bunch of minor problems from non use. During the discussion
he asked me why I bought the doors and other parts recently that are in
the garage. Eddie has preached for years about sheet metal parts drying
up so when Davis parted out the Hornet coupe he had I bought extra sheet
metal I really did not need. My son didn't remember the extra bubble
fender Javelin fenders and doors a friend of mine gave him when he
cleaned out his storage room. Where I am in N.Y. the only Hornet's you
see are mine!!!! other than at AMC show's. I needed a few small parts
off of both doors I got from Davis to finish the ones on my orange car.
"Doc"